Comprehensive Static Holiday Caravan insurance at a sensible price
This insurance policy is specifically designed to provide first class cover for your static holiday caravan. It covers loss or damage to your caravan and equipment.
Wide Ranging Cover
- Cover is provided for loss or damage all year round. Including fixtures & fittings & built in equipment including refrigerator, microwave, cooker, gas bottle, awning, steps, balcony, decking, boiler, shower, water heater, battery and generator.
- Loss or damage to Contents and Personal Effects can be included at the same rate as the caravan.
- Cost of removing to competent repairer including return and reconnection to services.
- Accidental damage to mains services to £3,000.
- External storage - damage to the structure of any adjacent locked store and contents and personal effects contained in it. Up to £1,000.
- Frozen food in your fridge or freezer you cannot use following the breakdown of the appliance or the failure of the power supply. Limited to £100.
- Up to £20,000 personal accident benefit.
- Alternative accommodation - If the static holiday caravan is rendered uninhabitable by loss or damage. Up to £2,500
- Up to £2,000,000 public liability cover.
- New for old on static caravans up to 20 years old is available at standard premium rates. You must cover it for the current list price of the new replacement and full cost of delivery and resiting.
Few General Exclusions
You need to be aware when the insurer will not pay for a loss. Further details are provided in the summary of cover and policy booklet.
- Legal liability resulting from any business, trade or profession.
- Loss caused by wear and tear, deterioration and gradually operating causes including insect and vermin damage.
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Excess (Static holiday home, contents and personal effects section) An excess of £100 applies to most claims.
- There are also specific conditions relating to the static caravan and contents which are included in the policy and policy summary.