Motorhome Insurance Summary of CoverInstant Quote >>
You can choose fully comprehensive or third party fire and theft insurance. The information set out below details the cover provided by a comprehensive policy. If you require information about TPFT please telephone 0800 3282084 for further details.
This Motorhome insurance policy provides fully comprehensive insurance for your motorhome, motorcaravan or camper van. It is suitable for people who use their motorhome primarily for holiday and leisure purposes as it excludes business use. Travel to and from your regular place of work may be included if you require commuting.
- Awnings, gas bottles and camping equipment up to £3,500
- Replacement locks following theft of keys up to £750.
- New for Old - Cost of repairs must exceed 60% of manufacturers retail price during first year of registration as new.
- Personal Accident up to £5,000 if directly related to an accident involving the insured vehicle.
- Alternative accommodation or travel - If you are unable to continue your journey as a result of accidental loss or damage to the insured vehicle - up to £300 for 3 nights accommodation or travel.
- Windscreen covered up to £600, in any one period of insurance, subject to £75 excess.
- Excess - minimum £100 but varies depending on the value of your motorhome, the figure is clearly stated with your quotation. You may add a voluntary excess for a lower premium if you wish.
- Towing a trailer - your liability is covered for towing a caravan, trailer or broken-down vehicle so long as the towing is allowed by law and providing it is properly attached by towing equipment made for this purpose.
- Cover is NOT provided for driving other vehicles.
- Limited Mileage This is a limited mileage policy which means that you are fully covered up to the limit that you have selected which is shown on your insurance schedule. If you exceed this limit cover is restricted solely to that required by the Road Traffic Acts. You can select a mileage limit up to a maximum of 12,000 miles.
The cover applicable to the policy (ie comprehensive or TPFT, depending on which you have selected) is extended to all member countries of the European Union, Andorra, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland for a period not exceeding 180 days in any one Period of Insurance. After 180 days minimum cover only applies in these countries. You do not need to inform us that you are travelling to these countries as cover is automatically provided.
Republic of Ireland
If you live in Northern Ireland your policy is extended for temporary use in the Republic of Ireland without a limit of days. So you can pop over the border whenever you like.
This page offers a very brief highlight of some of the features of insurance cover provided by this policy. A complete summary of cover is available on request.
Relax and let us take care of your insurance.
Caravan Insurance Intermediary
100 Ringwood Road, Walkford, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 5RF
Registered in England No.3560388
Authorised and regulated
by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our FCA Register number is 304081.
Site contents and design ©2013 Caravanwise Limited All rights reserved
Caravanwise is a registered Trademark.