caravanwise caravan insurance logo
VW Campervan

VW Camper Van Insurance

Instant Quote >>

We can arrange insurance cover for most types of VW Campervan

We can arrange insurance for UK registered VW Campervans that are used by their UK resident owners. Cover includes 180 days European use. The maximum mileage limit is 12,000 miles but you can select a lower limit to make savings on your premium.

Our on-line insurance quote system works for virtually all types of VW Campervan including Type 2, T25, T4, T5 and other professional conversions. We can even arrange cover for classic campervans up to 100 years old. For an insurance quotation for a DIY conversion please read the DIY camper van conversions insurance page.

We can now arrange agreed value for camper vans and motorhomes up to 100 years old. Maximum sum insured £60,000.

New for old applies for the first year of the vehicles life from new. If within twelve months of first registration as new in your name, the insured vehicle is stolen and not recovered or is damaged so the cost of repairs will be more than 60% of the manufacturers recommended retail price (plus taxes) at the time of the loss or damage, the insurer will replace it with a new vehicle of the same make and model if one is available.

Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and theft campervan insurance
You can select Comprehensive cover for vehicles up to £60,000 sum insured (over £50,000 requires a tracker) and Third Party Fire and Theft cover for vehicles up to £5,000 sum insured.

Some VW Camper Converters and Manufacturers

A few useful sites
VW Camper Magazine

Tips on buying a VW Camper
DIY Motorhomes

DIY VW camper van insurance can be arranged and we can now do day vans.

Motorhome and Campervan Insurance Quote

I'll try to help you save even more

caravan insurance help

Phone one of our friendly people on:
0800 3282084
Call Free
Mon   9am - 6pm
Tues, Wed, Thur 9am - 7:30pm
Fri   9am - 6pm
Sat   10am - 12noon


Green Cards If the UK leaves the EU without a withdrawal agreement you will need a Green Card to drive legally in the EU and EEA. More information on what we are doing to help here Free Annual Green Card for Motorhome clients.

Relax and let us take care of your insurance.

Caravanwise Limited

Insurance Intermediary and Credit Broker
100 Ringwood Road, Walkford, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 5RF
Registered in England No.3560388
Authorised and regulated
by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our FCA Register number is 304081.


Site contents and design ©2013 Caravanwise Limited All rights reserved
Caravanwise is a registered Trademark.