Comprehensive caravan insurance at a sensible price
This caravan insurance policy is specifically designed to provide first class cover for your touring caravan. It covers loss or damage to your caravan, specified equipment and contents whilst touring and in storage all year round.Instant Quote >>
- Cover is provided for touring and storage, all year round.
- 180 days European cover as standard.
- £2,000,000 public liability cover.
- £20,000 personal accident benefit.
- Loss of Use - cover for alternative accommodation or the hire of a similar caravan. Up to £50 per day, £1500 in total.
- Get your caravan home cover if driver unable to tow due to illness or injury up to £1,000.
- Cost of removing your caravan to the nearest competent repairer and delivery back to your storage place, including the cost of repatriation from abroad.
- Full awning cover including weather damage is available as an option at the same rate as your caravan.
- Cover for use by family and friends is included.
- Standard policy excess just £50 on all claims.
- New for old on caravans up to 10 years old is available at standard premium rates. You must cover it for the current list price of the new replacement.
In common with virtually all caravan insurance policies, the insurer will not pay for a loss:
- While caravan is being used as a permanent residence or for any trade, business or profession.
- Unless a hitch lock and wheel clamping device is fitted when the Caravan is detached and unattended. More security is required for twin axle and high value caravans.
- Loss caused by wear and tear, deterioration and gradually operating causes including insect and vermin damage.
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Cost of tyre if punctured or burst.
- Liabilities to third parties arising from the caravan when attached to a vehicle. Note: Check with your car insurer that they provide third party cover for towing a "trailer".
- Optional Cover - Awning Loss or damage to your awning if it has been left erected while you, your family or friends are not at the caravan for more than 7 days.
There are also specific conditions relating to contents which are included in the policy summary.
For further information call us on 0800 3282084 or 01425 280078 during office hours.
I'll try to help you save even more
Phone one of our friendly people on:
Mon 9am - 6pm
Tues, Wed, Thur 9am - 7:30pm
Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat 10am - 12noon
Download the Touring Caravan Insurance prospectus. An easy to understand brief summary of cover. 262K.
Relax and let us take care of your insurance.
Caravan Insurance Intermediary
100 Ringwood Road, Walkford, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 5RF
Registered in England No.3560388
Authorised and regulated
by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our FCA Register number is 304081.
Site contents and design ©2013 Caravanwise Limited All rights reserved
Caravanwise is a registered Trademark.